Saturday, September 15, 2007

New officey goodness

This last week up at FXhome we've been moving down the corridor and into new offices, which has been rather knackering but also most excellent! I like to think that my recent DIY experience with the spare room came in handy, as I felt like I was decidedly less useless than when we put the last office together. :)

It's really rather grand - to think we were all still working from home just a year ago. We've now got oodles of space, which is essential for storage now that we're shipping, nice new monitors and even a proper leisure/meeting area with comfy sofas. All-in-all it's a far more pleasant area in which to work, and a far easier place to work with regards to sending out boxes and stuff.

The sofa area is particularly spiffy - we're going to get the webcam all set up so that we can do proper web conferencing with Malone and Hendo when they're not in Norwich.

Check it out: http://fxhome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31435

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As pior to my comments on the FXhome website, I really do like the new office and I seriously like the little sofa area.

The PC's support necks look great and I love the style of them and I hope everything else works it's self out. Good luck to the FXhome team and an idividual good job to the team members of FXhome ;)

Ben